Is a staging career right for you?
Did you know Entrepreneur Magazine recently named home staging as a “hot” new business? Staging is finally getting much-deserved recognition as a valuable tool to sell homes quickly and profitably. The popularity of television programs focused on home staging, decorating and the real estate industry has stimulated an increased interest in staging as a career. Impact Interior Design Solutions, LLC has been educating Relators and sellers on the benefits of staging for over ten years.
The increased interest has spurred Impact Interior Design, LLC to create a first-of-its-kind Stager Apprentice Program. While staging is depicted as “fun” and “glamorous” on television, the reality is that staging is hard work. Being a stager is physically demanding and running a staging business takes more than just a good eye and some paint brushes. Our apprentice program will help individuals considering careers in staging determine if this path is the right choice. We offer hands-on experience and real world projects.
The real-life experience, that Impact Interior Design Solutions, LLC offers, allows stagers to get into the business with appropriate expectations and the knowledge required to be successful. Upon completion of this program Impact Interior Design Solutions, LLC promises candidate will be able to go forward with their staging dream and successfully participate in this industry.
So you want to be a Home Stager?
Minimum Requirements for the Apprentice Program:
- Professional and outgoing
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs and willing to help move staging inventory
- Be a contractor with 1099-status
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to sell Staging Services
- Willing to sign a non-compete
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively and prioritize
- Flexible schedule – some evenings and weekends
- Willing to represent Impact Interior Design Solutions, LLC upon completion of program
Interested candidates should contact Darla Rowley at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 248-761-3320 to learn more.